Birthright Israel – FREE TRIPS TO ISRAEL with Cincinnati Hillel!
Cincinnati Hillel works with Hillel International to provide students with a FREE 10-day trip to Israel! Trips are offered every year in December and May.
If you attended a peer organized trip in high school (before turning 18) you are still eligible to participate!
Summer Registration opens January 30, 2018!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are eligible and interested!
- Go to freeisraeltrip.org
- Click on “Apply Today”
- Create an account with email or through Facebook
- Fill in your basic information
- Search for “Cincinnati” when you choose a trip. Our trip is “Cincinnati/Miami of Ohio”
- Fill out the remainder of the application
- You will be asked for your passport information. If you currently do not have your passport on you or if you have not received one yet, you may skip the passport info. You will need to have a valid passport to go on the trip, but do not need one at this stage in the signing up process. If your passport is not valid for 6 months after arriving in Israel, please apply for a new one immediately!
- Tamar will contact you within a week of receiving your application to schedule a short interview.